Access to Public Information
I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University provides access to public information according to the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information” and Decree of the President of Ukraine “Provision of access to public information by the organs of executive power”.
The University gives access to public information in response to information requests.
According to the Law, information is considered to be public if it is displayed and documented by any means and on any data storage devices and was got or provided in the process of performing by the subjects of authoritative powers their duties which are statutorily required or if it is possessed by the subjects of authoritative powers.
Information request from an individual is submitted in optional form. It must be necessarily indicated:
1) name and surname of a requester, mailing address or e-mail and phone number;
2) description of information the requester would like to get (type, title, requisites or content of the document, about which the request was made);
3) signature and date.
To make the procedure of submitting written requests easier, a person can make it by completing proper forms for information requests.
Forms for submitting information request in written form:
• From a natural person (sample);
• From a juridical person (sample);
• From civil groups (sample);
• Form for information request in electronic form (sample).
Address of I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University for submitting information requests:
Ternopil, Maidan Voli 1, 46001, to the person responsible for information requests (it must be indicated on an envelope: “Public Information”)
Теl.: +380 352 524492
Fax: +380 352 524183, 250929
Information about keeping of the University within the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”