Department of Medical Informatics
Responsible for introduction: Prof. Vakulenko D.V.
Аim of the Medical Informatics Programs course:
- To explain formalization and algorithmization principles for medical-nursing problems and modeling principles in biology, medicine,
- To show practical skills in working with PC and nursing information searching
- To use treatment method for medical-biology and nursing information.
- To use specialty software.
- To use modern computer and communication technology.
- To acquaint students with possible spheres of application of intellectual systems in medicine, to develop skill to analyze, generalize, compare, systematize.
- To acquaint students with information and hospital systems (electronic medical cards), with ethical and legal principles of management of the medical and biologic information.