A Meeting of the TSMU Academic Board Was Held
On November 30, 2015 a scheduled meeting of the Academic Board of I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University was held.
The rector of the university Professor M.M. Korda awarded the Doctor of Science Diplomas at the beginning of the meeting. The diplomas were awarded to
- the Head of the Department of Physical Rehabilitation, Human Health and Physical Education Kozak Daria Volodymyrivna
- the Head of the Department of Dental Therapy Associate Professor Luchunskyi Mykhailo Antonovych
Title applications were the first issue of the agenda. The Academic Secretary Professor Herasymiuk I.Ye. presented some information about the applicants for academic titles.
The applicants Luchynskyi M.A, Kozak D.V., Meretskyi V.M. were in the secret ballot lists for academic titles.
The applicants’ recommendations were presented by
- the Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry Associated Professor Boitsaniuk S.I.
- the Acting Head of the Department of Physical Rehabilitation, Human Health and Physical Education Associated Professor Koval V.B.
- the Head of the Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology Professor Oleshchuk O.M.
The secret ballot results were announced by the Chairman of the Counting Board Professor Selskyi P.R.
Due to the results of secret ballot the academic title of Professor of the Department of Dental Therapy was awarded to Luchunskyi M.A.
The academic title of Professor of the Department of Physical Rehabilitation, Human Health and Physical Education was awarded to Kozak D.V.
The academic title of Professor of the Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology was awarded to Meretskyi V.M.
The academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of Dental Therapy was awarded to Zalizhiak M.S.
The Head of the SAC Halei Kateryna reported on the students’ researches and their improvement during the meeting.
Professor Holiachenko O.M., Professor Hospodarskyi I.Ya. and the Vice-Rector for Research Klishch I. M. were involved into the discussion.
The members of the Academic Board were interested in the final reports on state financed research projects by Professor A.A. Hudyma, Associate Professor N.Ye. Lisnuchuk, Professor I.Ya. Dziubanovskyi.
The Vice-Rector for Research Klishch I. M. reported on current issues.
Information was provided by the Academic Secretary Illia Herasymiuk