Ternopil State Medical University Office of International Relations invites the students of 3-4th year of study (current academic year) of Medical and International Students’ Faculties to apply for an Academic Exchange program to study at Wroclaw Medical University in the 2018-2019 academic year (Wroclaw, Poland).
The host university will waive the tuition fee and allow the students to use its dormitory accommodation. The students are responsible for covering the cost of accommodation, food, health insurance and transportation.
- excellent academic standing (average grade certificate from the dean’s office);
- command of English and/or Polish at a level allowing to understand theoretical aspects of the classes and communicate with teachers;
- high professional motivation;
- research work (participation in following programs: «Student science and career-oriented education», «Student as a future highly-skilled specialist», research groups at the clinical departments, active participation in conferences, published scientific papers and other research achievements);
- participation in international programs (International students’ summer school, trainings, student clinical practice, conferences);
- involvement in university civic projects.
Deadline for applications: April 30th, 2018 (Office of International Relations, TSMU, 1 Maydan Voli, Administrative Building, 2 floor).