Applications for Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2021-2022 are open for submission.
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program enables research at the universities, research centers, libraries, museums, archives, etc. in the USA for three to nine months.
Qualification requirements. The competition may be attended by:
– applicants with the degrees of Candidate of Science, Doctor of Philosophy / Doctor of Arts, Doctor of Science;
– Researchers without a scientific degree with full higher education (specialist, master’s degree), with a research experience of at least five years, with available publications (articles, monographs or sections in monographs) in Ukrainian and / or foreign (international) scientific professional publications;
– cultural and art workers, librarians and museum experts, journalists and public figures – with full higher education (specialist, master), experience of at least five years, significant professional achievements, scientific achievements in the chosen field of research (articles, monographs or sections in monographs) in Ukrainian and / or foreign (international) professional scientific publications.
Areas of specialization: humanities, social, exact, technical and natural disciplines.
General requirements for candidates:
– have Ukrainian citizenship and live in Ukraine for the whole duration of the competition;
– be fluent in English at a level sufficient for professional communication in an English-speaking scientific environment;
– to return to Ukraine 2 years after the end of the grant period in accordance with the requirements of the J-1 visa received by the participants of the exchange programs.
– a monthly scholarship;
– additional funds for the acquisition of professional literature;
– medical insurance;
– roundtrip ticket.
The application deadline is October 15, 2020
Program details, the list of documents for participation in the competition and requirements for the registration, as well as the progress of the competition can be seen at the link: http://www.fulbright.org.ua
To get an idea of the Program, we encourage you to review the feedback and descriptions of past research projects participant featured on the Fulbright Bulletin and posted on Facebook.