The International Relations Office is delighted to announce a scholarship for teaching staff from Ternopil National Medical University to the University of Santiago de Compostela (USC, Spain) on the frame of Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility [KA107]. Staff mobility will be implemented on Health Sciences in 2021-2022 academic year and will last 5 working day. Erasmus+ scholarship covers travel costs for the round trip and maintenance support for the entire period of stay.
Application deadline: May 16, 2021.
Available scholarships for teaching staff are here.
USC Website: it includes Guidance, instructions, a tutorial on how to use the application tool and a template of the teaching staff mobility agreement: INCOMING E+KA107 TEACHING STAFF .
Link to the application tool: https://www.usc.es/ka107/admin/
Steps to follow for the applicants:
- Do the registration into online application tool: https://www.usc.es/ka107/admin/
- Upload all the required documents:
- Passport copy.
- Proof of employment updated (a document that shows his/her link with your institution).
- Mobility Agreement (Filled out and signed by all parts at the last page)
- Invitation letter issued by a USC professor.
- Close the application within the deadline.