Grants Scholarships and Other Opportunities
Grants and funding opportunities for research projects
Current grants, scholarships and other opportunities
- HORIZON EUROPE – deadline: n/a, budget: n/a
Areas of intervention
– health throughout the life course
– environmental and social health determinants
– non-communicable and rare diseases
– infectious diseases including poverty-related and neglected diseases
– tools, technologies and digital solutions for health and care including personalised medicine
– health care systems
- CRDF Global – deadline: 31 December 2022, budget: USD 2 000 – USD 30 000.
Objectives: to improve the physical and procedural security of chemical laboratories and facilities. These Chemical Security Improvement Grants (CSIG) contribute to the security of industrial and academic chemical facilities, including their employees and their communities, and aim to prevent the accidental or intentional misuse of chemicals.
- EUREKA – deadline: 31 December 2025.
Objectives: international European innovative scientific and technical program created for competitive in the world market research and development National Coordinator Body in Ukraine – Ministry of the Education and Science https://mon.gov.ua/ua/search?key=EUREKA
- METHODSPACE – deadline: 5 June 2022, budget: up to £15,000.
Objectives: seeking proposals for new technological solutions that support the adoption, development and application of established and emerging research methods, including quantitative, qualitative, mixed, and computational methods
- NOMIS & Science Young Explorer Award – deadline: 15 May 2022, budget: The Grand Prize US $15,000.
Objectives: Successful applicants will have made significant advances in applying techniques developed in one domain to address questions in another—for example, methods to investigate problems of causal inference, understand complex networks or perform image recognition have been developed in both social science and life science contexts.
Alternatively, applicants have applied information gained in the life sciences—such as genome-wide association studies, brain imaging, cellular imaging, developmental biology or cellular senescence—to questions related to the collective or individual behavior of humans in the fields of psychology, economics, political science or sociology.
Links and resources to search for grants, conferences, internships, etc
- M-Gate.org an open database of internships, courses, grants and other training programs for physicians of all levels and specialties
- Professional medical associations:
- United European Gastroenterology
- European Society for Medical Oncology
- European Digestive Surgery
- European Society of Digestive Oncology
- European Society of Surgical Oncology
- European Respiratory Society: an international organisation that brings together physicians, healthcare professionals, scientists and other experts working in respiratory medicine. Information on scholarships, meetings, publications, etc.
- International Diabetes Federation
- Grants center of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- International Council for Respiratory Care: fellowship opportunities
- The Fogarty International Center, funding to perform research and to train researchers in a variety of global health areas
- BrightFocus Foundation, supports research to end Alzheimer’s disease, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
- The Human Frontier Science Program , an international program of research support, funding frontier research on the complex mechanisms of living organisms
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- European Student Forum AEGEE
- Search for grants and research opportunities in Austria
- European Commission Office in Ukraine
- A British Council project dedicated to the Year of English in Ukraine, with free language learning resources
- Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme for foreign applicants who are already studying, or doing their postgraduate studies, in Germany at the time of application
- Cross-border Cooperation Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine
- Fellowships for international scholars to give workshops/conferences/lectures, or conduct research in Turkey from the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK)
- MASHAV Courses in various specialties from the Israel Center for International Cooperation
- Ukrainian Scientists Worldwide, a network for Ukrainian scientists and anyone interested in science in Ukraine
- Ukrainian-German Medical Association
- International Renaissance Foundation programs in the field of Public Health
- Coimbra Group Universities have been providing young researchers from the European Neighbourhood with the opportunity to spend a short stay at a Coimbra Group Univerrsity to carry out part of their research work.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Fulbright Academic Exchange Program in Ukraine
- IFMSA International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations; UMSA Ukrainian Medical Students’ Association
- DAAD German Academic Research Service
- IREX is an international nonprofit organization providing thought leadership and innovative programs to promote positive lasting change globally
- AIESEC volunteering and internship programs
- European Science Foundation: supports the science community with services in areas such as peer review, evaluation support and career tracking
- Research Councils UK
- British Council in Ukraine information on UK education opportunities and IELTS
- Visegrad Scholarship Program Visegrad scholarships support Masters and post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) studies/research stays at higher-education institutions in the V4 region, as well as in the Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership countries.
- Chevening Scholarships
- National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank, a portal that includes the journals and country scientific indicators developed from the information contained in the Scopus® database (Elsevier B.V.)
- MIAR, Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals
For addititional information, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org