Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology No.2
Responsible for introduction: As.prof. Bahniy N.I., as.prof.N.V Petrenko
The purpose of the study of human reproduction are based on training of a doctor by profession according to the power of the semantic discipline.
The ultimate goals of “Nursing Care of Childbearing Family” are defined as follows:
- Application the nursing process as a basis for decision-making in providing client care within childbearing period and woman’s lifespan
- Participation, implementation and evaluation of individualized plans of care with childbearing families experiencing interferences in meeting basic human needs
- Promotion and support, participation of the childbearing family in the plan of care
- Response to aspects of socio-cultural influences that impact the health of families
- To identify legal and ethical parameters that apply to the childbearing family
- Utilize selected technology that affects the childbearing client.