THE DEPARTMENT OF POSTGRADUATE AND DOCTORAL EDUCATION
The activity of the Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Education is directed to organization, planning and management for study of post-graduate, doctoral students, masters, resident medical practitioners, controlling the efficiency of study, running the registration and accounting on issues of training of scientific pedagogical staff.
The Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Education conducted licensing of educational activities at the third (educational-scientific) level according to PhD Programs in the following specialities: 222 Medicine, 226 Pharmacy, 221 Dentistry, 228 Pediatrics, 091 Biology.
Head of Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Education,
MD, PhD, Associate Professor
Kovalyk Olga Stepanivna
Senior Specialist of Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Education
SPECIALITIES OF POSTGRADUATE COURSE (PhD)
2) The deadlines for accepting applications and documents, entrance exams and enrollment:
– The acceptance of documents to postgraduate courses is held since 01, August until 15, August, of the current year.
– Interviews are since 16, August until 20, August, of the current year.
– The entrance exams are held – to postgraduate courses – since 21, August until 29, August, of the current year (in foreign language, specialty).
– Admission to study is carried out by the order of the rector TDMU on August, 31 the beginning of training – on September 1 of the current year.
3) The list of documents necessary for entering the postgraduate study includes:
– Application Form;
– Health Certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue);
– High (Secondary) School Certificate with transcript (original and copy);
– Passport with valid visa;
– Birth Certificate (original and copy);
– HIV-negative Test Certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue);
– Medical Insurance;
– International Certificate of Foreign Language Certificate;
– Scientific Text (report, abstract, project) from the chosen specialty;
– List of Published Scientific works in professional editions;
– Documents certifying participation in international scientific conferences (theses, certificates of a participant) for a period of not more than three years before the moment of joining;
– Recommendation of the Academic Council of the Higher Educational Institution (if available);
– 12 photos.
Period of training: 4 years.
Annual tuition fee:
- instruction in Russian and Ukrainian – 3800 $ (full-time study);
- instruction in English – 4000 $ (full-time study);
- instruction in Russian and Ukrainian – 1550 $ (external form of education);
- instruction in English – 1650 $ (external form of education);
Fee is stable for all 4 years.
TO THE CLINICAL RESIDENCY OF TSMU IS MADE ON THE FOLLOWING SPECIALITIES:
Obstetrics and Gynecology
General Practice – Family Medicine
Microbiology and Virology
Children’s Infection Diseases
Orthopedics and Traumatology
Forensic Medical Examination
THE DEADLINES FOR ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS, ENTRANCE EXAMS AND ENROLLMENT:
– The acceptance of documents for clinical residency is carried out during the year.
THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS NECESSARY FOR ENTERING THE CLINICAL RESIDENCY INCLUDES:
– Application for admission to study;
– Questionnaire for admission;
– Consent for the collection and processing of personal data;
– Original and notarized copy of high school certificate with transcript (list of passed subjects and grades (points) received) and their official translation into Ukrainian;
– Passport, notarized copy, official translation into Ukrainian;
– Original or notarized copy of the birth certificate, its official translation into the Ukrainian language;
– Medical certificate about the absence of HIV infection, issued no later than 2 months before entering Ukraine; its official translation into Ukraine;
– X-rays examination, Medical health certificate, certified by an official health authority of the country in which the candidate for training resides and issued no later than 2 months. before entering Ukraine; its official translation into Ukraine; or medical health certificate, certified by an official health authority of Ukraine;
– Certificate of completion of preparatory courses (for students wishing to study in Ukrainian / Russian languages);
– 6 photographs (size 3,5*4,5 cm);
– Invitation to study or a copy of the residence permit;
– Medical Insurance.
Period of training: 2 years.
Annual tuition fee:
– instruction in Russian, Ukrainian and English – 4000$ (full-time study).
Fee is stable for all 2 years